Cosman & Webb Townships Organic uses different packaging methods depending on where your order is being delivered. It is very rare for bottles to be damaged during shipping and we take responsibility for their safe packaging. If any of your order is damaged during the shipping process, Cosman & Webb will either replace your product(s) or refund your payment. Sufficient photographs showing proof of the damaged goods are required before any refund or replacement is considered.
*Please refrigerate your maple syrup after opening.
Cosman & Webb Townships Organic strives to produce quality product for its customers. Perishable items, such as syrup, can sometimes be subject and dependent on conditions out of our control. If a product is believed to be “unacceptable,” Cosman & Webb Townships Organic may offer replacement or refund after our own analysis supports that opinion and if all of the following policy conditions are met:
- The items purchased were within the previous year in Canada or in the United States and not shipped out of either country.
- The items purchased were never subjected to temperature extremes above 30’C.
- Cosman & Webb Townships Organic is notified by phone or email within 48 hours of the item being opened. See the Contact Us page for address, phone and email information.
- No more than 25% of the content has been consumed.
- The product is resealed with a suitable closure, packed in a box with appropriate material to prevent breakage (if applicable), and returned via Expedited Parcel Post within one week of opening, along with proof of purchase and name, address and phone number of the purchaser.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping back the product(s) unless another arrangement is agreed upon by the purchaser and Cosman & Webb Townships Organic.